Privacy & Security
PRIVACY & SECURITY SECURE-OS
PROTECT YOUR MOBILE & IOT DEVICES AGAINST MOBILE THREATS, MALWARE, SPYWARE, PRIVACY LEAKS AND MORE.
HAVE YOUR COMPANY’S MOBILE DEVICES “SECURE” IN JUST ONE DAY.
Malicious Apps Protection
Applications can contain many hidden threats for mobile devices. “Malicious apps” can look harmless on a download site, but don’t let them fool you; they are specifically made to commit fraud. Even some legitimate software can be exploited for fraudulent purposes.
• Malware protection. Malware is software installed on your phone with malicious intentions. Malware can make charges to your phone bill, send unsolicited messages to your contact list, or give an attacker control over your device, all without your knowledge.
• Spyware protection. Spyware is installed on your phone to collect or use private data without your knowledge or approval. Data commonly targeted by spyware includes phone call history, text messages, user location, browser history, contact list, email, and private photos. This stolen information could be used for identity theft or financial fraud.
• Privacy Protection. Privacy threats could be caused by applications that are not necessarily malicious, but gather or use sensitive information (e.g., location, contact lists, personally identifiable information).
Browser Threats Protection
Nowadays mobile devices are frequently connected to the Internet. Browser threats pose persistent issues for mobile devices.
• Phishing Protection. Phishing scams use e-mail, text messages, Facebook, and Twitter to send you links to websites designed to trick you into providing information like passwords or account numbers. Often, these messages and websites are very hard to distinguish from those from your bank or other legitimate sources. That is the danger thereto.
• Download Protection. Drive-by downloads can automatically download an application when you visit a web page. In some cases, the application can start automatically, and sometimes it requires you to take action in order to open the downloaded application.
• Exploits Protection. Browser exploits take advantage of vulnerabilities in your mobile web browser or software launched by the browser such as a Flash player, PDF reader, or image viewer. Simply by visiting an unsafe web page, you can trigger a browser exploit that can install malware or perform other actions on your device.
With mobile devices, it is possible to make contact with cellular networks as well as with local wireless networks (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cellular – Bluetooth + NFC). Both of these types of networks can be threats from the outside and all of these threats happen without your knowledge.
• Network Protection. Network exploits take advantage of flaws within the mobile operating system or other software that operate on local or cellular networks. Once connected, they can install malware on a phone.
• Wi-Fi Protection. Wi-Fi Sniffing intercepts data as it is travelling through the air between a device and the Wi-Fi access point. Many applications and web pages do not use proper security measures, sending unencrypted data across the network that can be easily read by someone who is collecting data as it travels.
CONTACT SECURE-OS FOR A FREE DEMO